First Aid & CPR Courses in Coolalinga
New First Aid Codes
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 – Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID013 – Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site
- HLTAID014 – Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID015 – Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
- White Card
- Manual Handling
- Manual Handling for Nurses
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- Mental Health First Aid Refresher
Previously known as
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education & care setting
- HLTAID005 – Provide first aid in remote situations
- HLTAID006 – Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 – Provide advanced resuscitation
Parking & Accessibility
- Limited on-site parking available
- Disability Access and facilities
- Training room is located in the office building adjacent the main hotel.
- Enter via Carpark elevator and head to Level 5.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to course commencement time so you are prepared.
- Casual comfortable clothing and closed in shoes must be worn
- CPR must be able to be done on a manikin on the floor for 2 minutes as per ARC guidelines
Upcoming Courses in Darwin
View all upcoming first aid and CPR courses in Darwin and book online instantly. If you have any questions, please check our FAQ page or call us at (08) 8382 4677.
If you are interested in a group or workplace booking and would like us provide a course specifically to your staff or team at your venue please contact us using the Corporate bookings link on our website and we will get back to you promptly with further information and pricing to suit your budget.