First Aid & CPR Courses in Katherine (Currently Unavailable)
First Aid Darwin now visits Katherine regularly. Our Katherine training venue is located at ibis Styles Katherine Hotel, 9 Cyprus, Katherine NT 0850. Our training venue is located for easy access in Katherine, and due to government support, we are able to provide courses at lower prices. It is close to all amenities, Charles Darwin University, local services, and offers easy access and parking facilities on site.
First Aid Darwin is an Indigenous owned and operated business.
New First Aid Codes
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 – Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID013 – Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site
- HLTAID014 – Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID015 – Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
- White Card
- Manual Handling
- Manual Handling for Nurses
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- Mental Health First Aid Refresher
Previously known as
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education & care setting
- HLTAID005 – Provide first aid in remote situations
- HLTAID006 – Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 – Provide advanced resuscitation
ibis Styles Katherine Hotel
9 Cyprus Street,
Katherine NT 0850
Our Katherine training venue is conveniently located and is situated to provide easy access from the surrounding towns and suburbs of Katherine, Katherine East, Katherine South, Tindal, Nitmiluk, Pine Creek, Mataranka and beyond.
Parking & Accessibility
- Limited on-site parking available
- Disability Access and facilities
- The training room is located in the function room located within the venue
What do I need to do?
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to course commencement time, so you are prepared
- Casual, comfortable clothing and closed in shoes must be worn
- CPR must be able to be done on a manikin on the floor for 2 minutes as per ARC guidelines.
Upcoming Courses in Katherine
View all upcoming first aid and CPR courses in Katherine and book online instantly. If you have any questions, please check our FAQ page or call us at (08) 8382 4677.
We are regularly offering public courses in Katherine utilizing our great friendly Darwin team, so it saves locals time and money having to travel to Darwin for a course. With your support, we can continue to provide this service more regularly and when required.
If you are interested in a group or workplace booking and would like us to provide a course specifically to your staff or team at your venue, please contact us using the Corporate bookings link on our website. We will get back to you promptly with further information and pricing to suit your budget.