First Aid & CPR Courses in Palmerston City, NT
First Aid Darwin now offers First Aid Course and CPR Training in Palmerston City regularly. Our Palmerston City training venue is located at The Landmark @Gateway
Cnr Roystonea Ave & Yarrawonga Cres, 1 Roystonea Ave, Palmerston City NT 0830.
First Aid Darwin is an Indigenous-owned and operated business.
New First Aid Codes
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 – Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID013 – Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site
- HLTAID014 – Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID015 – Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
- White Card
- Manual Handling
- Manual Handling for Nurses
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- Mental Health First Aid Refresher
Previously known as
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education & care setting
- HLTAID005 – Provide first aid in remote situations
- HLTAID006 – Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 – Provide advanced resuscitation
Course Location in Palmerston City
The Landmark @ Gateway
Cnr Roystonea Ave & Yarrawonga Cres,
1 Roystonea Ave,
Palmerston City, NT 0830
Our Palmerston City training venue is conveniently located. It is situated to provide easy access from the surrounding towns and suburbs of Bakewell, Durack, Elrundie, Farrar, Gunn, Gray, Johnston, Bellamack, Rosebery, Zuccoli, Moulden, Howard Springs and more.
Parking & Accessibility
- On-site parking available
- The training room is located in the function space.
- Located on the outskirts of the Gateway Shopping Centre
What do I need to do?
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to course commencement time, so you are prepared
- Casual, comfortable clothing and closed in shoes must be worn
- CPR must be able to be done on a manikin on the floor for 2 minutes as per ARC guidelines.
The First Aid Course Darwin Difference
Our nationally recognised and accredited first aid training course is taught by experts who have years of experience in the field. Our courses align with guidelines laid out by the Australian Resuscitation Council, the Australian and New Zealand Committee on Resuscitation, and other clinical bodies like the Australian College of Nursing.
Want to be fully certified in less than a day?
With our low-cost training, we can do it!
All you have to do is complete all coursework and submit your information. Once that’s done, you’ll get your certificate the same day.
Upcoming Courses in Palmerston City
View all upcoming first aid and CPR courses in Palmerston City and book online instantly. If you have any questions, please check our FAQ page or call us at (08) 8382 4677.
We are regularly offering public courses in Palmerston City utilizing our great friendly Darwin team, so it saves locals time and money having to travel to Darwin for a course. With your support, we can continue to provide this service more regularly and when required.
If you are interested in a group or workplace booking and would like us to provide a course specifically to your staff or team at your venue, please contact us using the Corporate bookings link on our website. We will get back to you promptly with further information and pricing to suit your budget.
All our available courses in Palmerston City
Palmerston City Workplaces
As a business owner or manager, it is important to be aware of the safety and health regulations your company needs to meet. Why not take steps by getting everyone certified in First Aid? We can tailor training for your workplace so that all employees are able to complete their training at one time!
Finding a Low Cost Course
We have a Price Match Guarantee!
Our prices are always on sale, but if you find anything cheaper than we offer, just let us know, and we’ll take care of the rest.
It’s so easy to save!