First Aid & CPR Courses in Tiwi, NT
First Aid Darwin now offers First Aid Course and CPR Training in Tiwi regularly.
Our Tiwi training venue is located at Harry’s Place Administration Building, 1 Willeroo St, Tiwi NT 0810.
First Aid Darwin is an Indigenous-owned and operated business.
New First Aid Codes
- HLTAID009 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 – Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID013 – Provide First Aid in remote or isolated site
- HLTAID014 – Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID015 – Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
- White Card
- Manual Handling
- Manual Handling for Nurses
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- Mental Health First Aid Refresher
Previously known as
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education & care setting
- HLTAID005 – Provide first aid in remote situations
- HLTAID006 – Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 – Provide advanced resuscitation
Course Location in Tiwi
Harry’s Place Administration Building
1 Willeroo St.
Tiwi, NT 0810
Our Tiwi training venue is conveniently located and is situated to provide easy access from the surrounding towns and suburbs of Darwin Harbour, Lee Point, Lyons, Wanguri, Brinkin, Nakara, Casuarina and Wanguri.
Parking & Accessibility
- Limited on-site parking available
- Disability Access and facilities
- The training room is located in the function room located within the venue
- Please note that the precint at Henry’s Place is a smoke-free zone. Therefore you will need to exit the vicinity should you wish to smoke on your break.
What do I need to do?
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to course commencement time, so you are prepared
- Casual, comfortable clothing and closed in shoes must be worn
- CPR must be able to be done on a manikin on the floor for 2 minutes as per ARC guidelines.
Tiwi Certification the Same Day
Our nationally recognised and accredited first aid training course is taught by experts who have years of experience in the field.
Our courses align with the guidelines laid out by the Australian Resuscitation Council and the Australian and New Zealand Committee on Resuscitation and the Australian College of Nursing, and other peak clinical bodies.
Get fully certified in less than a day, and provided you have sufficiently completed all coursework and submitted your information, you’ll be sent your certificate the same day!
It’s never been easier to get qualified in First Aid, CPR and more!
Upcoming Courses in Tiwi
View all upcoming first aid and CPR courses in Tiwi and book online instantly. If you have any questions, please check our FAQ page or call us at (08) 8382 4677.
We are regularly offering public courses in Tiwi utilizing our great friendly Darwin team, so it saves locals time and money having to travel to Darwin for a course. With your support, we can continue to provide this service more regularly and when required.
If you are interested in a group or workplace booking and would like us to provide a course specifically to your staff or team at your venue, please contact us using the Corporate bookings link on our website. We will get back to you promptly with further information and pricing to suit your budget.
All our available courses in Tiwi
Training at Your Workplace in Tiwi
As a business operator, it is important to be aware of the health and safety regulations your business and your team need to meet. Why not take the first steps by getting everyone certified in First Aid? We can tailor training to your workplace, and everyone can complete their training at one time!